Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemmeting behind another computer : no sound and no video

Amandine a écrit :

Hi Amandine

Yes, I read the faq 10 times!
My case is not described :

So in this case what is your setup? Without that we can't help you ;-)

my webcam works with gnomemeeting, the image is correct, people can't see me and i can't see them, my audio works fine, i can hear me during the test without problems, but i can't hear people and they can't hear me, and I'm able to accept calls!

Really thanks if you can help me !
Amandine

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Hello,