Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Add SIF support?

>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:22:04 +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
>>
>> Le vendredi 01 juillet 2005 à 19:52 -0400, Dennis a écrit :
>> > It would be great if gnomemeeting could support SIF video (320x240).
>> > I find that the current QCIF (176x144) cuts too much out of the
>> > original video stream =(.
>>
>> Yes, but I'm not ready to implement it for now. You have to know that
>> most H.323 systems only support QCIF (mandatory) or CIF.
>>
>> However, I agree that having SIF and QSIF support would be nice.
>
> Or we can pad the QSIF stream with black space, to make a QCIF stream?
> I would prefer that, rather then the current situation -- since there
> is soo much that is currently being cropped.

Could you try to edit pwlib/src/ptlib/common/videoio.cxx and replace
{ 176, 144,    352, 288 },
by
{ 176, 144,    160, 120 },
and tell me if it is better?

It seems pwlib prefers to "crop" than to "pad". If you confirm me that it
works, we can change this for this release, but I need somebody to test.

thanks,