RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] I won't let it down

i use GM for my personnal needs. The control panel of my mandrake 10.1 tells
me there is no firewall, nor NAT...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : gnomemeeting-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gnomemeeting-list-bounces gnome org]De la part de Julien PUYDT
Envoyé : jeudi 7 juillet 2005 16:38
À : GnomeMeeting mailing list
Objet : Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I won't let it down

thierry golder equipement gouv fr a écrit :
> Yes, that is why i don't understand the fact that everybody appears to to
be
> not connected...

There is a huge difference between appearing in the user listing and
being able to receive a call.

Most of them are behind closed firewall (and probably don't even know!).
It's not really a problem on your side...

Snark on #gnomemeeting