[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Gnomemeeting NAT problem I think?

Le dimanche 30 janvier 2005 à 20:45 +0100, Francesco Mancuso a écrit :

> Dear Damien,
> I have problem to see the Address Book.
> In fact I get the A B sometimes.
> I think It is due to the nat who changes every time I connect with my dsl.
> Firstly with the modem 56k with IP dynamic like my dsl I can get the
> connection now with dsl not.
> I am a novice using linux.
> I have mdk 10.1.
> Can you help me?

Have you enable registering to ILS in the preferences?

Actually, if you register, then your IP changes, you can not list the
address book anymore during 20 minutes because your IP is not the same
as the one that was registered.

Hope it helps.