Re: One step further but not done yet - was Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] undefined symbol: gtk_toolbar_set_show_arrow

Danke Kilian ;-)

I'm a bit in a hurry with a a lot of stuff, so nice to
relax not having to invest more time :-)

Would you please check the dependencies, the version I
tried made it necessary to upgrade some packages of
SuSE 9.1

Grüße
Conrad

 --- Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> schrieb:
> Hi Conrad,
>
> > ... so the reason is within the rpms? (I didn't
> > compile myself - used rpms rather) Probably I
> should
> > have been. :-)
> > So would the packager create new rpms? Well, for
> me
> > time to bild my first Gnome application :-)
>
> sure. We'll keep you posted as they are ready.
> (might take a day or two
> i guess)
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Kilian
>

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature
name=signature.asc