Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem compiling souce of gnomemeetingonFRDORA CORE1

Hi asharma,

Am Freitag, den 21.01.2005, 14:49 +0530 schrieb asharma:
> well thanks ....
>    I'll just try to do that... Actually on one PC I did uninstallation of
> PWlib & Openh323. And downloaded the sources from gnomemeeting.org.
>
> Well I am sorry for my wrong usage of english for that VoIP box, I meant to
> say the compatible versions of Gnomemeeting,Pwlib,Openh323, Gatekeeper,MCU
> etc along with the gcc and gtk versions required tro compile those.

combining atlas pwlib&openh323 with GM 1.2.0 and gnugk 2.2.1 should work
just fine. I think gnugk 2.0.10 might also work ok. For openMCU you'll
need to use 2.0.x (not sure off hand what the latest is), yet that one
will *NOT* do video.
Asterisk with Atlas is a bit of a problem. There's currently no support
for Atlas unless from asterisk-oh323 CVS development. YATE 0.8.7 and
Atlas is fine.
gcc 3.3.x is genereally agreed to be working, gcc 3.4.x might be unwise,
but off hand i can't tell if there's a problem or not.

GTK should be ok with the version demanded by GM's configure.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian