Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] no audio at all

Damien Sandras wrote:

Hi,

It must be related to the gatekeeper configuration, but it seems to be
correct.

I think you should ask back to the GNU GK mailing list and then mail us
what they are proposing to debug this.

Actually, you are using proxying through the GK, so it should work,
except if you are using specific firewall rules on B and C.

Looking at the debug output of GNU GK might help. Also, don't forget
that in such a setup you should not use IP translation or STUN.