Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] undefined symbol: gtk_toolbar_set_show_arrow

> I think that you have installed thing ignoring
> dependancies. That
> always results in that kind of problem.

I didn't ignore any dependencies.

> My guess would be that you do not have GTK 2.4, but
GTK > 2.2. I'm not
> sure though.

You are correct, I have GTK 2.2.4. not GTK 2.4.x. I
cannot find a Suse 9.1 rpm for this, and as my other
GTK-based apps are running fine, I am reluctant to
risk breaking anything...

What I have done instead is reverted to GM 1.0.1. With
this, I can connect to my brother's Netmeeting
session, but so far we have not managed to exchange
voice or text. We'll work on this a little longer
before asking for help! (As far as I know, we have our
firewalls set OK and I can certainly see his packets
on 1720 and 30000 being accepted by my firewall; we
have a match on the transmission and reception
codecs.)

Thanks for your help so far! I am looking forward to
eventually seeing live pictures from the other side of
the world of my new niece.

Steve
Dundee, UK