[solved] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM over NAT problems

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 09:21, Jan De Luyck wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I've got a little problem connecting the audio/video stream with someone.

Ok,

in the end it was my own sillyness that caused the problem: I have a H.323
compliant router, and forgot about it... hence it gave problems when trying
with NAT ;p

Thanks everyone at the list and on IRC ;p

Jan
--
Allen's Axiom:
 When all else fails, read the instructions.