Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Suse 9.1 GM 1.2

>> Well If that's true that's means Suse make différence
>>
>> I see glibc was downgraded by the update and version : 2.3.3-97-i686
>> was installed instead of version  2.3.3-98-i586
>>
>> I try to install version 2.3.3-98 but Suse as removed this package in
>> the directory "suplementary for gnome" so I dont know what i can do ?

Try to see what the upgrade changed. My guess is that the problem has
something to do with GTK+/GLIB, not with GLIBC. I would suggest you to
keep the current GLIBC and see what GNOME packs have been changed. But
in any case, there is a bug in SuSE.

glib and glib2 have not changed
well I have look at gtk2 and found the old version 2.2.4-121

I ré install the new one version : 2.4.0.9

now when i start GM i got an other error message  :
GLib-GObject-WARNING **: value "-1" of type `gint' is invalid or out of range for property `active' of type `gint'

(gnome_segv:4502): Gtk-WARNING **: Ignoring the separator setting

regards