Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Suse 9.1 GM 1.2

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:58:19 +0100
From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Suse 9.1  GM 1.2

Hello,

Apparently libgnomecanvas that you have installed has been compiled with
threads support (normal) but glib has been compiled without it
(abnormal, it is required for GM to work).

That is a bug in your distribution...

Well If that's true that's means Suse make différence

I see glibc was downgraded by the update and version : 2.3.3-97-i686
was installed instead of version  2.3.3-98-i586

I try to install version 2.3.3-98 but Suse as removed this package in the directory "suplementary for gnome" so I dont know what i can do ?