[GnomeMeeting-list] undefined symbol: gtk_toolbar_set_show_arrow

Hello again list,

My latest error message with Gnomemeeting 1.2.0 is
this:

gnomemeeting: error while loading shared libraries:
gnomemeeting: undefined symbol:
gtk_toolbar_set_show_arrow

I'm not sure where that would be, but I have a number
of gtk-related rpms installed and gnucash works OK, so
I think do have gtk installed So what would you say is
wrong now?

This time the Gnomemeeting splashscreen comes up and
clears away, before displaying the error. The program
comes to a dead halt. If I run with --debug, it seems
that GM is happily detecting audio plugins (and
correctly not detecting a video device) before it hits
this problem.

I know I am being a pest here, but Google has not
helped me on this one so far...

Steve
Dundee, UK