[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.2 and SuSE 9.2

Hi,
today I tried to install GnomeMeeting 1.2. I got the download RPMs for SuSE
9.1 and so I think there are little incompatibilities as I get error messages
from YaST like
missing
liblber.so.199
libldap_r.so.199
libldap.so.199

the OpenLDAP-client 2 is installed via YaST. So I don't know what to do at the
moment. Perhaps there is someone who kindly compile a version of RPMs for
SuSE 9.2?

You get with the SuSE 9.2 Distrib. only the version 1.0 of GnomeMeeting and I
think there are a lot of improvements in version 1.2.

Kind regards
Peter