[GnomeMeeting-list] Remote gnomemeeting

    I have the following setup: Two computers (A and B) on the same
LAN, both with direct internet access. A runs gnomemeeting, B does not
and (no matter why) can't run gnomemeeting. The question is, would it
be possible to launch gnomemeeting from A, in such a way that all the
gnomemeeting interaction can be done at B?

    The visual stuff is easy, because B runs X. Can the same thing be
done for the sound? I tried to use esddsp for that purpose, so far
without success. Also, although I think it might work as far as the
sound being networked from A to B, I am more doubtful about the
opposite direction. That is, could the sound captured in B, via a mike
connected to B's sound board, be routed to A?

    Feedback will be much appreciated.