Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Call numbering problem

Hi,

Le lundi 07 février 2005 à 12:21 +0100, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
> Hi list,
>
> I face a strange problem: on each digit or letter from the number I want
> to call, when I enter it, the call is started. If I enter them very
> quickly, it happends each 2~3 digit. The same when I use backspace to
> correct or modify a number. No feature is set in preferences. DTMF is
> set to all.
>
> Any idea? GM 1.2.0 - 20041221 Debian SID kernel 2.6.10 with patch
> (swsuspend)

You are probably running GTK+ 2.6, they have changed something and now a
callback that was only triggered when selecting something in the url's
history is triggered for each key stroke.

That bug is fixed in CVS and will disappear as soon as you will upgrade,
ie as soon as our CVS packs are again built nightly.

Kilian will most probably build new packs against the Mimas release of
OpenH323 and PWLib for the 1.2.1 release shortly.