Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] OpenMCU Scalability

Hi,
 I have heard rumours of 70-80 concurrent calls to openmcu.

  You could have found this information from perusing the openh323 mail
lists with a search tool.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.                           This PC runs pine on linux for email
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.                     If you find a virus apparently from me, it has