Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Suse 9.2 packages?

At the end of the month, we plan to release 1.2.1. I hope that we will
have SuSE 9.2 packages for that moment, but I can not promise it.

The person doing the packs is in exams, and SuSE is not doing them
themselves. The same goes for RedHat. People are downloading packs from
unknown sources on the web, they are untested, then they report crashes
and problems.