Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] dbus in gm

Hello,

There is no HAL support yet even though we are planning to work on that
too (after the SIP port is complete).

The DBUS component permits you to start and stop calls and to get
various information about the current status.

Julien can certainly tell more about it than me as he wrote that part.

Our purpose is to permit integration with instant messengers, but it is
still in its early stages.