Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GoogleTalk

Le jeudi 29 décembre 2005 à 10:47 +0000, JGJones a écrit :
> I read that GoogleTalk will be supporting SIP signalling soon.
>
> Does this mean that I could in theory use GnomeMeeting to talk to other
> GoogleTalk users once the version of GnomeMeeting that support SIP comes
> out and SIP signalling is supported by GoogleTalk?

Yes.

> As far as I know the Jabber protocol doesn't support video's though does it?

No, but it is planned.

However, there are many other things supported by SIP which are not
supported by Jingle (call transfer is an example).
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net