Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Why all the #%$@*(*& dependencies Was: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 35

Or perhaps they could consider having you download a install.sh file,
and when run it would first check to see if you meet the dependencies
and if not it would download and install the dependencies for you from
your distros download location and then it would download and install
the latest version of GnomeMeeting...