Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Worry about this?

On 17/12/05, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> Le samedi 17 décembre 2005 à 15:13 +0000, Paulo Jorge Matos a écrit :

> > > And does the audio reception stay at 0 ?
> >
> > How can I check this?
>
> reading the manual :)

Well, I read the manual after I sent the email but it says nothing on
what each colour represents.

> > Is there anything to do with the yellow-red plot or the A:xxx/xxx
> > label on the status bar?
> >

> The value on the right is reception. If it stays at 0, you are receiving
> nothing.

On the echo server which is the only way I'm having to test this. The
right value goes on to 7.xx during some seconds, comes down. Later
goes up again and comes down. The left value stays on 1.60-1.61 no
matter what I say...
There is a plot. A red line which is kept constant during all the
connection to the echo server and a yellow line which has 2 bumps on
the begining and some other bumps later on. I would connect the yellow
like with the 7.xx peaks and the constant red line with 1.61.