Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Worry about this?

Well, thinking about it, there are 2 options:
1 - sound is not getting to my computer.
2 - sound is getting to my computer but I'm not being able to hear it.

Is there a way to check this through packet sniffing or something like
that? Which port should I snif packets? Is it straightforward to check
this?

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm