US vs. Rest of World (tm) - was - Re: Better Video Codecs - was Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ideas..

> I wonder. In Europe, you are relatively safe. The best would be to have
> support for video plugins, which means european could use the plugin and
> americans would have to pay for it, or not use it at all.
Indead - or for the time beeing, one could return to the Debian practice of
having a Non-US and a US version of things. (what about using voxgratia.org
for the US gnomemeeting.net for the non US?)

>However, if you are ready to compile GnomeMeeting/PWLIB/OPAL yourself,
I'm ready to help you doing it with H.263....<
We had this discussion earlier. Is it possible to patch Opal meanwhile or is
it still OpenH323 only?

Conrad