Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can't hear other participant

Paulo Jorge Matos wrote:
Hi all,

This seems to be an intriguing case. The facts:
- Everything works with both in druid.
- Both use Gentoo Linux Gnome Meeting 1.00
- I'm behind router, she isn't. Router is not a problem. Have 1720
opened. Still removed router from the way and directly connected to
the internet I can't hear her.
- Both using alsa, blablabla but since druid works with both sure
isn't problem with sound I think.

Can't imagine what's the problem. She can hear me, I can't hear her.
Any ideas, crazy suggestions? I'm all ears!

What about the UDP ports for the RTP streams ? Is your firewall open/ports redirected etc ? What does netstat say ?

				... Niall