[GnomeMeeting-list] FC3 + GM + Logitech QuickCam Express Problem

Hi all,

    I am facing some problem with the WebCam with GnomeMeeting.
    I have bought Logitech Quickcam Express. I installed its driver
under FEDORA CORE 3. In the hardware list under Linux it shows me the
full information of the camera. But when I start gnomemeeting under
FC3 then in the video devices when I select V4L then it does not
detect any video devices. It doesn't give me /dev/video0 or
/dev/video1 option. I don't know why this is happening, as previously
under FC1 with gnomemeeting 0.98-5 it was working..
Please help in this regard.
THanks,
Ashutosh