Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] any news about windows port ?

Le dimanche 21 août 2005 à 03:01 -0700, duvelbier-tsmets yahoo com a
écrit :
> Excellent !
>
> How would it fit with VoIPBuster.com client .... ?

It would supersede it ;)

With a GnomeMeeting version on window, you would :
- have video and audio
- have open source code
- have H.323 protocol support
- have SIP protocol support

Julien is working hard on it, Julien never fails or cancels his task, so
I start having hope!