Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] CVS compile

Hi Damien,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.08.2005, 15:21 +0200 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Le jeudi 18 août 2005 à 22:12 +0900, Yoriaki FUJIMORI a écrit :
> > Thanks.
> > I am in the directory of gnomemeeting from
> > gnomemeeting-cvs.tar.gz.
> >
> > In adition, I am using pwlib-cvs.tar.gz and openh323-cvs.tar.gz.
> > Am I doing something stupid?
> >

> No, but you shouldn't be using CVS for that branch. That is complex to
> explain.
>
> pwlib-HEAD-CVS is not supported, you need pwlib MIMAS branch CVS. I
> think the tarballs are not correct. Kilian will fix that.
>
> Kilian, can you fix this in your scripts ?

well, getting the "Mimas release" is easy enough. No need to provide a
CVS release copy of that. It's on the openh323.sf.net and/or
voxgratia.org mirrors. These CVS versions are there for the case someone
wants to try them (maybe me or whomever else). Furthermore pwlib-cvs is
needed for the OPAL branch. Thus it's only openh323-cvs which is unused
currently. Anyway the disclaimer is out there and whoever takes these
could just have grabbed them from CVS aswell.

To put it plain and simple: Kids don't try this at home!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian