Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Suggestion: bump version in pwlib-cvs

Hi,

Le mercredi 03 août 2005 à 09:15 +0200, littletux a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've just tried to build current gnomemeeting-opal-cvs.
>
> Something annoys me a bit : pwlib-cvs builds a pwlib versioned 1.9.1
> (same version as the dev release
> http://www.voxgratia.org/releases/pwlib-v1_9_1-src-tar.gz ), which
> doesn't seem to work correctly with yesterday gnomemeeting-opal snapshot
> (gnomemeeting fails to compile on vfakeio.h/PCREATE_something).

We are still using the RobsVideo version of pwlib, that's the reason. I
suggest you to subscribe to the devel mailing list.

> And, are there requests for daily mandriva rpms of gnomemeeting-opal ?

No, but offering them would be a great thing. Kilian has setup an
automated build system, if you are ready to invest one day or two to add
Mandriva support into the automated build system, then he can give you
some tips off-list.

Thanks!