[GnomeMeeting-list] configure GnomeMeeting to use it through PPTP tunnel

Hello!

I'm a new user of the GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 on the Debian Sarge system.

My system is on a single PC box that connect to the Internet trough
a VPN: through a PPTP tunnel.

I use the default route:
# route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
212.200.112.242 *               255.255.255.255 UH    0      0        0 ppp0
localnet        *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
default         212.200.112.242 0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 ppp0

The configuration wizard in the GnomeMeeting recognizes the NAT as a
symmetrical NAT, and suggests that the router don't support the H.323
protocol and that the required ports to redirect to the internal
machine, in this way to convert the symmetrical NAT to the tunnel NAT.

But I don't know how to do this.

If I redirect this way the ports - the wizard says - and run the test
again, he should find a tunnel NAT, that allow of the GnomeMeeting STUN
support. If the test don't indicate the tunnel NAT, then it is a
problem with my router's regulations.

How can I configure the GnomeMeeting to use it through PPTP tunnel?
Any suggestion well be appreciated! Thanks!

--
Regards,
Paul