Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] not receving sound PC-to-phone

Le dimanche 24 avril 2005 à 12:25 +0000, Thierry Lepoint a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I installed GM-1.2.1. All the configuration tests (in particluar sound
> test) were successfull. I can almost phone to a person, i.e. I can make
> a phone call, the person can hearme but I cannot receive his/her voice
> whatever are the modifications in the sound configuration.
>
> My machine is behind an iptables firewall that I configured myself. STUN
> is activated.

Most probably there is an error in the configuration. You should first
call 123 using the PC-To-Phone account, it is an echo test, and it won't
cost you money, that way you can test as much as you want.

STUN is activated, but what type of NAT does it report?