Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] please help!

You should be using apt-get

Point your browser to rpmfind.net search on "apt" and download the approprate rpm version for your linux flavour. Once installed first type apt-get update and then apt-get install gnomemeeting. I myself prefer the gui called synaptic. This is "apt-get install synaptic" and then use the gui for all future installations.

JIE XIONG wrote:

How to upload to 1.21 from 1.02?

I have download the 8 rpm files for FC3.'

But once I run the rpm files. I was told new packages ate needed. I can only install the 3 debug files and not install the other 5. Help please!

Thanks
--
regards,
Xiong Jie