Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] UI improvements screenshots

--- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> He can also display the statistics when he doesn't need the dialpad, so
> that he can monitor the call quality :
> http://www.seconix.com/opal/2.png

I've always found the statistics tab to be confusing, because it's not immediately clear which
coloured line represents which stream. Could tool-tips help?

I notice that the "Total: xMB" tag has gone, too. I have mixed feelings about this, because
although I would like to know how much traffic I'm transmitting and receiving, I was never sure
which of these two streams the "Total: xMB" tag was describing.

Cheers,
Chris