[GnomeMeeting-list] GM without forwarding any port

Hello !

I'm very interested in using GnomeMeeting to make videoconference. However, my Internet connection is behind a Router/Firewall. I have no access to it, as it is the network of my students' house, administered by people who probably won't accept to forward ports to my machine only... The Gnomemeeting wizard says it is a symetric NAT.

Until now, I've used Skype for the voice and the webcam function of MSN Messenger (only webcam, with common ports apparently - the videoconference function doesn't work).

I paid attention to the FAQ about NAT, but didn't find a clear answer. As I can't forward ports, is there an other solution to get it working ? Can Gatekeeper be useful for me, although I can only install it on my machine, not on the router itself ?

Thanks for your help.

Timothée Lecomte
Student at the ENS, Paris
http://www.ens.fr