Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gatekeeper registration failed

Luca wrote:

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le jeudi 07 avril 2005 à 17:18 +0200, Luca a écrit :

As far as I know there can be another firewall (the university one) I have only acces to our LAN firewall.

:-/

IS there any way to check if the udp ports are opened or closed and what range of ports are opened... I am thinking about something as portscanning on my own machine from outside....

if you start a call, and watch the logs, I guess you can portscan, but
portscan with UDP is not really possible. I know nmap is doing it, but
it is based on hacks and doesn't give good results.

Try to call h323.voxgratia.org and see.

You do not have to specify anyway gateway in the settings.
I got connected to h323.voxgratia.org....
Now I try again the gatekeeper.