[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New MiniDV driver

Hi Georgi,

Is it able to do DC too?
Do you think you can fix the "does not report the pretty name of the
camera" problem?
Finally, I think it can be proposed to Craig for inclusion. It doesn't
require any extra dep, so it is perfect :)