Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem :: Gnome Libraries + GM1.2.1

Hi,
    Sorry, but this thing has taken hell out of me... Everytime strange
things are happening...I did that thing atleast 10-20 times with the
same changes....
But that unexpected Async reply is coming at irregular attempts.
Sometimes it is working fine...
Anyway 1 gdb trace in which I got that prob is as follows:-
/////////

[root sipl59 root]# gdb gnomemeeting
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.3.90-0.20030710.41rh)
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...Using host
libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/bin/gnomemeeting
[New Thread -1084583264 (LWP 3339)]
[New Thread 56708016 (LWP 3346)]
[New Thread 21674928 (LWP 3347)]
[New Thread 32164784 (LWP 3348)]
[New Thread 32431024 (LWP 3349)]
[New Thread 46894000 (LWP 3350)]
[New Thread 60308400 (LWP 3355)]
[New Thread 32697264 (LWP 3356)]
[New Thread 32963504 (LWP 3357)]
[New Thread 61463472 (LWP 3358)]

H323_RTPChannel::Open() Receivetime(ms): 1112349229471: created using
session 1
[New Thread 71924656 (LWP 3360)]
H323_RTPChannel::Open() Transmittime(ms): 1112349229511: created using
session 1
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x136e)!
[New Thread 101002160 (LWP 3361)]
Jitter buffer constructor:time(ms): 1112349229515
[New Thread 33229744 (LWP 3362)]
H323_RTPChannel::Open() Receivetime(ms): 1112349231334: created using
session 2
[New Thread 33495984 (LWP 3364)]
H323_RTPChannel::Open() Transmittime(ms): 1112349231378: created using
session 2

////////

 And here I get the crash dialog box.

Also the thing that you pointed out regarding the compilation of the
full source of gnomemeeting and openh323, sorry but I am bothered about
one point:-

I am not changing anything in GM, but only in the OpenH323 then would I
need to recompile the GM also. I suppose no, because I am compiling the
OpenH323. And as suppose I only change the files like jitter.cxx and
rtp.cxx then I need to do only make && make install and that would
compile the changed files only. I don't think that I need to clean the
compilation and then recompile each and every file.

Please correct me if I am wrong in the following context as suppose I
change jitter.h then I need to recompile only jitter.cxx or all those
files that use jitter.h. I think make file takes care of this.

Sorry for such problems, but I am not getting anything in my hand
because of such problems.

Thanks and regards,
Ashutosh