[GnomeMeeting-list] Skype support

Hi Damien,

I have read the news at gnomemeeting.org and I'm really happy that
you're finally moving GM away from those obsolete and archaic VoIP
protocols. You should have ditched H323 and SIP long time ago and roll
your own protocol. In any case I think Skype interoperation is the way
to go now.

On the other hand, I also read you plan  to close the gnomemeeting
source. This is really sad news. Maybe if you put a collect at
gnomemeeting.org or something so that we can manage to raise enough
funding so that you can keep gnomemeeting open-source.

Best regards.