Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem installing gnomemeeting

Hi,

I'm reading the manual on how to compile pwlib, there is a section that
reads like I do not know what it means can you please help:

Also make sure you have added the $PWLIBDIR/lib directory to your
        LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable if you intend to use shared
        libraries (the default).

Thanks,