Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] windows plateform

Kilian Krause wrote:
Hi LMC,

I hope I am in the right place to ask such of question about GnomeMeetings.
If not sorry for disturbing the list.

I wonder if your libraries can be compliled and are running under
Windows XP.

OpenH323 libraries are no problem. GTK and such a bit more (but it's
reported that some brave have managed to). Generally a
GnomeMeeting/win32 port is foreseen and will eventually be accompanying
the 1.2 release.