Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] help please: openmcu and netmeeting not working

I see.

What  I am doing is as follows: I run openmcu on all
the machines that run GnomeMeeting.  Is that correct
??

Or Should I just have one server say 10.10.1.1 as
NetMeeting server and do on call to://10.10.1.1 on
itself and then ask other clients to connect to it.
For some reason it says that the "Remote machine is
busy" when I run call to on the server from the
server.

Don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

--- Kilian Krause <
kk verfaction de> wrote:

> Hi Suchit,
>
> Am Mi, den 15.09.2004 schrieb suchit mishra um 7:14:
> > Thanks a lot! it works sweetly now!! one more
> simple
> > question: At this point in time when I connect
> from
> > machine 2 to machine 1 via NetMeeting usiung
> > callto://IP it works fine. How can I get a two way
> > dialogue simultaneously?? That is both people can
> talk
> > and hear to each other at the same time.
>
> both GnomeMeeting and NetMeeting are using
> FullDuplex audio. So that
> should already be possible (or you'd be hearing
> pretty distorted audio
> output).
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Kilian
>

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature
name=signature.asc