Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] help please: openmcu and netmeeting not working

Thanks a lot! it works sweetly now!! one more simple
question: At this point in time when I connect from
machine 2 to machine 1 via NetMeeting usiung
callto://IP it works fine. How can I get a two way
dialogue simultaneously?? That is both people can talk
and hear to each other at the same time.

Thanks again!!

Suchit