Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 1.0.2, firewire cameras, and kernel 2.6

exact string is "Logitech QuickCam USB"

I am suspecting broken driver as well though.
Because when I plug and unplug the camera (I have
hotplug) that the keyboard dies.

Maybe I will dump this camera and get a new one...
Do you know which usb camera is defacto standard?

Thanks.

-OB

--- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Le jeudi 02 septembre 2004 à 01:06 -0700, Oturan
> Boga a écrit :
> > Yes, it is identified by Logitech USB Camera.
>
> I could find such a camera here, and it is
> identified as "Logitech
> QuickCam USB". Is it also the case for you?
>
> If yes, I will change CVS so taht the matching also
> occurs for that
> string, and so that the ioctl is also executed.
> --
>  _      Damien Sandras
> (o-     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
> //\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org
> v_/_    H.323 phone :
> callto:ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com
>

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature
name=signature.asc