Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] "Trying to connect LDAP server"showing up every 10 minutes

Hi Marc,

Am Sonntag, den 31.10.2004, 16:12 +0100 schrieb Marc Heerbrant:
> How can I de-activate the automatic search of the AddressBook trying to
> connect to the LDAP server ? It always show up every ten minutes to
> tell:
> Echec de la connexion à l'annuaire d'utilisateurs : Can't contact LDAP
> server.

just set the "Register to ILS" to off in your prefs. Unfortunatelly
ils.seconix.com is down until tuesday. The hosting center seems to have
a major power outage and there's few we can do about this. For the
upcoming native LDAP we'll try to be hosting a more reliable service.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian