Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pwlib

Hi Mauro,

pwlib atlas release isn't meant to be compiled with GM 1.0.2.
GnomeMeeting 1.2 will accept pandora and maybe atlas as targets.

If you want pwlib cvs, then compile gnomemeeting cvs with it. Try
http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/ for tarballs.

http://snapshots.seconix.com/ is currently down.

--
Best regards,