Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] installing

GnomeMeeting should come preinstalled with your distribution.

If you are on Debian, just type 'apt-get install gnomemeeting' and you
should have a recent version of GnomeMeeting installed after that
command has executed.

Once the software is installed, you have basically 3 steps to make sure
to be able to call and receive calls :
1) Check your sound configuration and microphone using the configuration
assistant
2) Check your video configuration to make sure your webcam is working
3) Configure your firewall or your NAT router accordingly to the FAQ if
it doesn't support H.323 calls

Points 1) and 2) should be automatic, that's the job of the linux
distribution you are using to correctly detect and configure your
soundcard and camera.

Point 3) will require some effort from you.

Good luck!