Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting is crashing after a connection

I am not using a Quickcam express Camera. I am using a CCD with a capture
video card. I guess that the problem is with sound. I made an experience
desabling the sound events and it seems that the problem didn't happened. The
problem is not a crash properly but gnomemeeting is closed suddenly when a
someone call me. I don't send any command to close but gnomemeeting is closed
without any message telling me why.