Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Newbie to linux/gnomemeeting

Hello,

You have 2 possibilities :
- Buy a quicknet card on www.quicknet.net and do calls using MicroTelco.
- Wait for gnomemeeting 1.2 and use the PC-To-Phone window in the tools
menu to get an account and register to a gnomemeeting pc-to-phone
provider. If you want we can provide you a prerelease with which you can
already test your new account.

Due to codecs, not all providers are supported, so we strongly advise to
use the one provided by GnomeMeeting.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org