[GnomeMeeting-list] quickcam messenger usb problem

I have downloaded the patched driver that works
correctly with xawtv from
http://www.ketelhot.net/qcm/
no image is taken by gnomemeeting (it seems that
it is unable to find the device) no debug output
is given by gnomemeeting -d 4 and I've got the
1.0.2 version installed. With my old quickcam
express it worked perfectly..... the site
gnomemeeting.org is down currently so.... what
can I possibly do ?

Cerchi un laboratorio fotografico aperto 24 ore su 24?
Stampa le tue foto digitali su Kataweb e le ricevi a domicilio in 48 ore.
http://www.kataweb.it/foto