[GnomeMeeting-list] Manual updated

Hello to all,

I have updated the manual of GnomeMeeting for the 1.2 release.

Here is what has changed :
- the configuration assistant page has been updated, I have added info
about the NAT detection page. Notice that I do not explain the
configuration details here as it should be part of the FAQ.

- I have added a section in the Basic Usage : How to get called by other
users. I explain the different ways to get an universal URL usable by
others to call you if they do not know your IP: ENUM, DynDNS,
Gatekeeper, ILS, ...
I don't tell evident things. for example, ENUM needs to be associated
with a public URL.

- I have added an ENUM example in the "Calling Other Users" section.

- I have added a description involving LDAP, ILS, Evolution and
Rendez-Vous (to auto discover other GnomeMeeting users on the LAN)
supported by the new address book in the managing contacts section.

Christopher, can you proofread this ASAP so that we can do a strings
freeze for translators?

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org