Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Mac

Le jeudi 04 novembre 2004 à 15:55 +0100, leunam82 jumpy it a écrit :
> i try Gnomemeeting on a Mac.. (10.3.5)
> I used fink and it works well..
>
> but I have problem with my webcam.. Logitech Quicktime Web..
>
> if I use OhphoneX the webcam works..  with macam driver..
>
> but Gnomemeeting doesn't see the webcam..
> On linux I used http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net/...
>
> can I use this one?
>
> or what should I do?

This is a known issue ; we sincerely hope the ohphoneX developper will
turn the macam driver into a pwlib video input plugin, since it will
make it available to both ohphoneX and gnomemeeting.

As long as this isn't done, gnomemeeting won't have video input on MOSX.

Snark on #gnomemeeting